One to One Lightroom Tuition
Our Adobe Lightroom Course starts again in March 2022. Please see calendar below for dates.
Adobe Lightroom is power packed software for photographers who want to use it to edit, organise, view and share their images. Lou Smith uses Lightroom as her number one choice of post processing software. Her Adobe Lightroom Course will show you how to achieve great results and maximise the use of Lightroom for creative output.
By the end of the course you will be confident in using various Lightroom Modules. This course will show you how to get the best from every image and drive your creative output.
- importing and exporting photos
- using the catalogue to organise files – keywords, meta data, collections
- using the library to search and view images
- using the library to make quick edits
- using the develop module – brushes, tools, curves, lightroom presets, saturation, vibrancy, contrasts, filters and effects
- white balance and adjustments
- noise reduction
- clarity and sharpening
- camera calibration
- global edits
- localised edits
- creating unique presets
- raw workflow
- colour space
- resolution and file sizes
- overview of lightroom mobile, syncing collections
The Lightroom Course is delivered as 1to1 tuition or is private to you and a group of friends. You will leave knowing how to post process your photos for incredible results.
Duration, 10.30 am – 3.30 pm. We take a short working break for refreshments and to review progress.
You should bring your own laptop with Lightroom already installed. You can download a 30 day free trial of Lightroom from Adobe.
The Lightroom Course takes place in Lou’s art studio in Deptford, London SE8. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided free of charge.
price per person for one attending, £275
price per person for two attending, £185
price per person for three+ attending £150
Please use the calendar to select the date you prefer and add the number of places you require on the booking form which follows.