- Course fees are priced per person and are payable in advance of the course date.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver a course on a specific date we shall offer to reschedule your course date. If you choose to reschedule our Terms and Conditions still apply to the rescheduled date. If the reschedule is not suitable Lou Smith Fine Art Photography shall refund all course fees paid to individuals who have a confirmed booking. Lou Smith Fine Art Photography is not obliged to offer compensation for such cancellation or rescheduling and has no liability for consequential loss.
- You may cancel a course date and receive a full refund less a course withdrawal fee of £30 per person. We require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to cancel or reschedule a booked date. If you reschedule your confirmed date we do not charge a course withdrawal fee. You may notify us by email. We do not accept cancellations or rescheduling less than 7 days before the course. Due to Covid-19 if you feel unwell or have Covid-like symptoms you may give us a minimum of 24hrs notice to reschedule a booked date. It’s best not to attend as we do not wish to risk spreading the virus. We will support you in helping you to reschedule your booked date. Refunds will not be given as our 7-day cancellation window has passed, nor on the rescheduled date as this is an exception due to Covid-19
- Wearing face masks or coverings is mandatory. We reserve the right to turn away individuals who are not wearing face coverings.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 18 months and should be redeemed before expiry. It is the responsibility of the voucher holder to redeem in good time.
- We do not give refunds on Gift Vouchers. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- At least one adult must be 18+
- Only the booked person(s) can attend. Non-participating individuals cannot attend or tag along.
- You should bring your own camera. It is your responsibility to ensure it is in full working order. You should ensure the battery is fully charged and that you have large memory cards to handle the extra photos you will take during a photography course.
- Refreshments and food consumed during a working break is not included in the price of photography courses.
- Lou Smith Fine Art Photography may take photos of course students to show what our courses are like. The photos may be published on our website, social networks and partner sites. Let us know if you want any photos removed. This may be done by email.
- You understand that you may visit a variety of outdoor and indoor locations during a photography course. This is entirely at your own personal risk. You understand that you should take out your own personal insurance to cover all eventualities.
- You are responsible for the safety of your equipment at all times during a photography course. Lou Smith Fine Art Photography accepts no liability for loss or damage to equipment during a photography course. An accident, injury or damage should be claimed against your insurance.
- Payment of course fees constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the case of booking for more than one person it is the responsibility of the individual booking to inform the rest of the group of these Terms and Conditions and gaining consent prior to making the booking.
- Lou Smith Fine Art Photography’s Terms and Conditions of booking are understood to apply to English Law
- Photography Courses
- London Photo Shoot
- Gift Vouchers
Terms and Conditions
Lou Smith Artist
Lou Smith Fine Art
Lou Smith Fine Art Photography
6 Creekside, Deptford,
London SE8 4SA,
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.